We have the trust of our client to represent them in various capacities and purposes. A few areas of these services known as Estate Agency are as follows:
- Negotiation and purchase of interests in land and landed properties, chattels and other such assets on behalf of clients.
- Technical site Acquisition services for telecom/ IT companies for RF purposes and appropriate pricing and negotiation based on our knowledge of the diversities and dynamics of the Nigerian market.
- Providing advisory services on appropriate pricing for the asset.
- Initiating negotiation process aimed at achieving favorable price.
- Working with legal practitioners to ensure transfer of unencumbered title.
- Effective networking and marketing of land, buildings, chattels and other such assets on behalf of clients for outright disposal.
- Providing advisory services on the appropriate market pricing for the asset
- Initiating negotiation process aimed at achieving client’s optimal return
- Pre-verification of title to avoid scams and encumbrances in title to interests being offered.
- Seeking properties for needy clients: These could be residential and office accommodations; warehouses; factories; shops and potential development sites as the case may be.
- Merchandising new developments for letting on our client’s behalf. These involve paying particular attention to optimum income yielding factors such as differing capacity of tenants to pay rent.
- Negotiating reasonable rental or purchase price of properties.